At Surety Fire we have vast experience, both as former regulators and now as industry support. It is a hugh benefit to bring in an expert in fire safety when renovating or building a property, both to ensure you are protected and to prevent escalating costs and regulator headaches further down the line. By engaging an expert, you have demonstrated due diligence and you will get a fire strategy ensuring tenants are safe. You will get a report covering the whole building and ensuring the following:
- The premises complies with statutory regulations
- The premises is provided with adequate means of escape.
- The premises is provided with adequate protection to ensure the means of escape.
- The premises is provided with adequate and suitable warning and detection in case of fire.
- The premises is provided within an appropriate and suitable evacuation process.
We can also provide pre-purchase advice, so that you may be clear on what costs are likely to be required for fire precautions.